Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In The Pink

The Dream of a Soft Pink Wedding is coming true...

How Beautiful She will be...floating down the aisle in a drift of white surrounded by the Pink Bloom Of Spring!

 

This Beautiful Photograph is by

Lauren Dinneweth 
You can treat yourself to more of her lovely work at: 

Leaping Gazelle Studios on Etsy 

Lauren has such a magical style that captures delicacy and beauty in the most sensitive way!
So...Here's to You, Lauren...and the amazing beauty you see!


May we all look through a rose colored lens today...as everything is coming up Pink!

Happy Day, Loves!

     

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Paula for featuring my photography and for your kind words. I wish your family every happiness as your daughter looks forward to her big day. It's such a special time and I know it will be beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of beautiful photography, so I'll be checking this out. What a pretty photo of you by the way : )

    oxox
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula!
    Lauren was one of the first photographers I connected with on Etsy! Her soft images really drew me in, so it was a treat to find her showcased here.

    How's your pottery coming? I love the whimsy you build into your work - like that cute lil' mouse! :)
    Nice to connect here also. How's life in Wenatchee?
    Bonnie (bbrunophotography @Etsy)

    ReplyDelete